I love meatloaf. Rock Star is not much of a fan so I don’t make it often. Nonetheless, I was cruising Pinterest a few weeks ago and came across a slow cooker meatloaf recipe. It had the powdered Ranch dressing in it so I was intrigued. I made it for me and Picasso and we both loved it. I give it 5 stars. I will caution you that while you can make this in the oven it will take a very long time. Ask me how I know. I forgot to put it in the crockpot in time so I baked it and it took over 2 hours, I believe. I hope you love it as much as we did.
- 2 eggs, beaten
- ¾ c milk
- 3 slices of bread torn into small pieces
- 1 t salt
- ½ t pepper
- 1 c ketchup, divided
- 2 lbs ground beef
- ½ c onion, diced
- 1 oz pkg ranch salad dressing mix
- Combine your eggs, milk, bread crumbs, salt and pepper in a large bowl.
- Add ½ c of ketchup and the rest of the ingredients and combine gently.
- Make a mound in your greased slow cooker and top with remaining ketchup.
- Place the cover on your slow cooker and cook on low for 6-8 hours (until meat reads 160).